Aquaphor Healing Ointment® is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand for dry, cracked skin and minor wound care*. It is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. By creating a semi-occlusive barrier on the skin that allows the outflow of excess fluid and the inflow of oxygen, it creates an ideal healing environment. Aquaphor helps with minor cuts and scrapes, dry hands and cuticles, cracked heels and feet, chapped lips, friction and minor burns, and diaper rash.
Aquaphor – more information
Different from a lotion or cream, this multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably. Recommended for use following laser resurfacing procedures.
- Creates a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Is semi-occlusive to let oxygen reach the wound and enhance healing
- Creates an ideal healing environment for the skin
- Has the minimal number of ingredients to be suitable for sensitive skin
- Free of fragrances, preservatives and dyes
- Clinically proven to be non-acnegenic
- Formulated with 41% Petrolatum and additional ingredients Panthenol, Glycerin, and Lanolin Alcohol to soothe and nourish skin.
Botox and Fillers
When administered properly, BOTOX rarely causes any complications. With that said, it is still very important to find someone who has experience in handling this medication. Too much of the product can cause an undesirable outcome. A skilled practitioner will use just enough of the medication to effectively freeze the facial muscles that cause wrinkles while leaving nearby muscles unaffected. BOTOX is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments on the market today. It is safe and effective, and approved by the FDA. BOTOX is also used to treat other medical conditions such as squints, excessive sweating, uncontrollable blinking and migraines.