Latisse is an FDA-approved drug prescribed to lengthen, thicken and darken eyelashes. Lastisse is the only eyelash growth serum currently approved by the FDA. A medical prescription is required to use Latisse. According to clinical studies conducted before FDA approval, Latisse eyelash lengthener is safe for most people. After two months of nightly use, you may begin to see results. After three or four months, your doctor may recommend a treatment schedule of every two days. If you stop using Latisse, your eyelashes will gradually return to their former state.
Latisse – more information
The first and only FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate lashes. 3mL.
- Use your eye drops at the same time every day (or as your doctor recommends).
- Add using your eye drops to other daily routines such as brushing your teeth before bed.
- Keep your eye drops in the same place so you always know where they are.
- Ask a friend or family member to help you remember. Each day, they can ask, “Did you remember to put your eye drops in today?”
- Set alarms and reminders on clocks, cell phones, and computers to help you.
- Put a reminder note to yourself in a prominent location, such as on your refrigerator.
- Draw an “X” through each day of your calendar after you use your eye drops.